Bulk licensing pricing available.
BB4I: Beyond Binary Bias (60-75 Mins.)
- Gain understanding of bias and types which negatively impact working relationships and environments.
- Strengthen awareness and understanding of intersections of identity to support building positive relationships through intentionally inclusive interaction.
- Gain understanding of micro-aggressions and impacts of minority stress.
- Real-life stories and experiences and scenarios to build thought-leadership capacity.
- Tools to develop bias checks and shift potentially harmful language and inspire brave and safe learning environments.
Commonly Asked Questions:
How is this course delivered?
This course is delivered on our LMS System:
- Upon completing your purchase, you will be directed to our LMS website
- From here you can create your User login (email address) and your password
- Choice: you can either click on the Catalog and then ‘Request’ your course – otherwise, shortly after payment is received, our team will be notified and we will enrol you in the course (please allow 24-48 hours, although most times it’s within an hour or two.)
Interactive approach to working through the material:
BB4I: Leadership Skills is structured to allow you to work through each Module and complete the exercises in each section in your own space and at your pace.
Each post/section will have a combination of the following:
- A topic to read through;
- A video to watch;
- An interaction such as role play activity, assessment/quiz to complete;
- Support materials and resources to download;
- Pre-Course and End of Course Questionnaires enable us to ensure this course does what it says it will: providing participants with thought-leadership skills and tools to lead inclusively and create brave space.
To ensure you do not miss any key information, please be sure to scroll to the bottom of each post, before marking the post complete and moving onto the next post or section.
What’s the difference between the 3 course series and 1 course only?
Each course within BB4I builds upon the last for an holistic approach that includes:
- The foundation
- The why and why me?
- The how