White-branding and bulk licensing available with Train-the-Trainer option!
BB4I: LGBTQ2+ 101 (60 Mins.)
- Why Beyond Binary inclusion skills are essential in your workplace.
- What do we mean by binary?
- What is Gender Identity versus Gender Expression versus Sexual Orientation?
- LGBTQ2IA+ terminology
- Access to Terminology Library
- Overview of Canadian LGBTQ2+ Human Rights Code.
- 1 Course + 1 Certificate
- Select your course: LGBTQ2+ 101 Foundation Course, Beyond Binary Bias, Pronoun Power-Up and Inclusive Communication Skills
- Terminology and Best-Practices Library
- Knowledge Centre
- Earn Badges!
- On-line Facilitator Support
- Interactive Quizzes, Concept Checks, videos and Facilitator-graded assignments
- Downloadable support resources
Commonly Asked Questions:
How is this course delivered?
This course is delivered on our LMS System:
- Upon completing your purchase, you will be directed to our LMS website
- From here you can create your User login (email address) and your password
- Choice: you can either click on the Catalog and then ‘Request’ your course – otherwise, shortly after payment is received, our team will be notified and we will enrol you in the course (please allow 24-48 hours, although most times it’s within an hour or two.)
Interactive approach to working through the material:
BB4I: Leadership Skills is structured to allow you to work through each Module and complete the exercises in each section in your own space and at your pace.
Each post/section will have a combination of the following:
- A topic to read through;
- A video to watch;
- An interaction such as role play activity, assessment/quiz to complete;
- Support materials and resources to download;
- Pre-Course and End of Course Questionnaires enable us to ensure this course does what it says it will: providing participants with thought-leadership skills and tools to lead inclusively and create brave space.
To ensure you do not miss any key information, please be sure to scroll to the bottom of each post, before marking the post complete and moving onto the next post or section.
What’s the difference between the 3 course series and 1 course only?
Each course within BB4I builds upon the last for an holistic approach that includes:
- The foundation
- The why and why me?
- The how