How should I ask for someone’s pronouns?
What happens if I make a mistake?
Am I unintentionally offending or excluding people with the words I’m using?
If you or anyone in your organization has wondered about any of the above, then you’ve come to the right course!
BB4I: Pronoun Power-Up & Inclusive Communication (60 Mins.)
- Build thought-leadership capacity through listening to real-life examples, with an intersectional approach focused on gender neutral language.
- Non-verbal skills for professional writing, recruitment and on-boarding of new hires.
- Verbal Skills: Knowledge of communication best-practices and knowledge of harmful language.
- Understanding of ‘they‘ in history and gender variant cultures from around the world.
- Actionable practise tips and strategies;
- Confidence to understand steps to take when a mistake happens.
Individual Rate for 1 Course.
Commonly Asked Questions:
How is this course delivered?
This course is delivered on our LMS System:
- After your purchase is complete you will be directed to our LMS website
- Create your user login (email address) and password
- Choice: either click on the Catalog and ‘Request’ your course – or watch your email inbox. Once payment is received, our team will enrol you in the course (please allow 24-48 hours, although most times it’s within 1-2 hours.)
Interactive approach to working through the material:
Complete the course in your own space and at your pace.
Course materials include a combination of:
- A topic to read through;
- A video to watch;
- An interactive role play activity, assessment/quiz;
- Support materials and resources to download;
- Post-Course Survey.