SGF Micro Inclusion Course
Quick inclusion bites, in your space and at your own pace!
SGF educational e-Learning programming is all housed within our top-quality, industry leading LMS platform.
Corporate rates are available. Check with a Consultant. Choose from a selection of SGF Micro e-learning courses.
Earn points and badges along the way! 100 points earns a participation certification.
- How to be an ally when you’re broke and exhausted
- Going beyond the binary
- Supervisors Guide to Accessibility and Disability in the Workplace
- Accessibility and Disability in the Workplace
- Gender Variant Cultures and History Erased
- The Bathroom Argument
- 2S in 2SLGBTQIA+: exploring two spirit identity with Kassidy Bernard
- Using Pronouns
- Terminology and Flag Match-Up Game (included with any Micro enrollment)
Upon purchasing your course, you will receive an email confirming your purchase and you’ll be directed to our e-Learning platform where you can set-up your unique password and user account.
Access to your course(s) will begin shortly thereafter!
The entire course is delivered online, virtually. If you ask a question while in the platform, one of our team will receive a notification and respond back to you within business working hours.
We pride ourselves on supporting all participants with live, local support and appreciate your engagement!
How long are micros?
- Micro courses range from 10 minutes to 30 minutes in length
Will I earn a certificate?
- Each micro earns you 25 points! When you hit 100 points you’ve earned a participation certificate.
Principle outcomes through micro-learning:
- Builds knowledge on how to identify and apply inclusive best practices in the workplace and classroom environment;
- Expands thought-leadership principles to guide inclusive communications best practices, bias checks and equitable practice development;
- Reinforces verbal and non-verbal actionable tools to elevate your professional ability to perform as a leader in your industry;
- Builds a foundation for applying the learning tools to create welcoming culture of inclusivity;
- Strengthen knowledge that builds confidence to intentionally inspire and empower those around you.
SGF inclusion programming and its content are protected by Canadian copyright law. Except as otherwise provided for under Canadian copyright law, this work and its content may not be copied, published, distributed, downloaded or otherwise stored in a retrieval system, transmitted or converted, in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
*Terms and Conditions Apply. Talk to our Course Enrolment specialist for Group Discounts and customized options at email@example.com