Beyond Barriers 4 Inclusion (BB4I) is a series of inclusion, equity and belonging professional development courses designed to empower you with actionable tools for creating a welcoming culture in your organization.
By completing this series, you’ll be equipped to perform your professional role with competency and confidence, ensuring that you can create welcoming, safe, and brave spaces for all individuals.
Course Series: $300 + HST.
These courses specifically focus on shifting bias and countering stigma surrounding gender identity and gender expression.
One of our super-powers is our intersectional approach, to support you building decision-making skills and tools to apply this new knowledge across a diverse population of clients, customers, and co-workers!
Upon completion of each course within the series, you’ll receive a certificate, validating your achievement and demonstrating your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Earn 3+ hours of accredited professional development, with 1+ hours allocated to each course.
Diversity is here, equity is a journey, and inclusion is a relational construct and a choice.
Enrol in this equity, diversity and inclusion training series and be empowered with knowledge to lead inclusively with elevated professional skills.
- 3 Courses + 3 Certificates
- BB4I #1: LGBTQ2+ 101 Foundation Course
- BB4I #2: Beyond Binary Bias
- BB4I #3: Pronoun Power-Up and Inclusive Communication Skills
- Terminology and Best-Practices Library
- Knowledge Centre
- Earn badges!
- On-line Facilitator Support
- Interactive Quizzes, Concept Checks, videos and Facilitator-graded assignments
- Downloadable support resources
- For Groups: Supervisor portal access to reports and progress tracking!